Frequently asked Questions...
1 How many times can they be reused?
Some customers who have already used theirs for over 4 years now. Although they are quite sturdy, it does depend how they are treated and if they are stored in a dry space.
2 Where can I order them?
You can order them online here. I will also be updating a stockist page as more traders come onboard.
3 Can I have my own designs?
To have your own designs printed on the crackers will need a minimum order quantity which can be quite large. Alternatively, the Plain White crackers are perfect to decorate. If you would like some for your business, it's possible to add printed labels or rubber stamp them with your own logo. I am adding plain Kraft crackers to the collection this year. Please email for more information.
4 How large are they? What size gift can I put inside?
The area for the gift is 5.5cm x 5.5cm x 11cm. Keep This Cracker when made-up is 30cm long.
Keep This Cracker is continually evolving. If you'd like to give feedback, ask questions or get updates, you can email me using the form below.
What information is kept…
Names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and order history (as relevant)
Keep This Cracker only keeps information on customers and business contacts, who have;
- Ordered products or samples, online from our website or by phone, email or via social media
- Offered their details at our trade and retail stands, meetings and events
- Featured our products in blogs, online articles and other forms of press or promotion
- Made enquiries via email (directly or via our website), by phone or through social media
What is done with it…
- Names, email and postal addresses and phone numbers, are held for the purposes of processing and fulfilling orders, and general running of the business including liaising with delivery companies
- Card details are automatically deleted at the point of transaction, for payments made over the phone and at fairs
- Online transactions via our website are processed through Paypal
- I may, on occasion, send personalised email messages with news of specific interest.
- I will be sending newsletters on a subscription basis, with an option to subscribe at any time. (About two per month during the festive season and no more than one per month rest of the year.)
Please note that ‘Keep This Cracker’ is obliged to keep some information for up to 7 years for financial record keeping.
What I don’t do with it…
- I never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you would like to know about your information, or wish to have it amended or removed at any time, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org