Keep This Cracker is continually evolving. If you'd like to give feedback, ask questions or get updates, you can email me using the form below.
What information is kept…
Names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and order history (as relevant)
Keep This Cracker only keeps information on customers and business contacts, who have;
- Ordered products or samples, online from our website or by phone, email or via social media
- Offered their details at our trade and retail stands, meetings and events
- Featured our products in blogs, online articles and other forms of press or promotion
- Made enquiries via email (directly or via our website), by phone or through social media
What is done with it…
- Names, email and postal addresses and phone numbers, are held for the purposes of processing and fulfilling orders, and general running of the business including liaising with delivery companies
- Card details are automatically deleted at the point of transaction, for payments made over the phone and at fairs
- Online transactions via our website are processed through Paypal
- I may, on occasion, send personalised email messages with news of specific interest.
- I will be sending newsletters on a subscription basis, with an option to subscribe at any time. (About two per month during the festive season and no more than one per month rest of the year.)
Please note that ‘Keep This Cracker’ is obliged to keep some information for up to 7 years for financial record keeping.
What I don’t do with it…
- I never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you would like to know about your information, or wish to have it amended or removed at any time, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org