Contact me, I'd love to hear from you...
Keep This Cracker is continually evolving and I'd love to share my news and hear your feedback. You can email me using the form below.
Or email me directly:
If you prefer, call me on:
You can also find me on social media... See the links at the bottom of the page.
Based in York and Manchester, UK
What information is kept…
Names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and order history (as relevant)
Keep This Cracker only keeps information on customers and business contacts, who have;
- Ordered products or samples, online from our website or by phone, email or via social media
- Offered their details at our trade and retail stands, meetings and events
- Featured our products in blogs, online articles and other forms of press or promotion
- Made enquiries via email (directly or via our website), by phone or through social media
What is done with it…
- Names, email and postal addresses and phone numbers, are held for the purposes of processing and fulfilling orders, and general running of the business including liaising with delivery companies
- Card details are automatically deleted at the point of transaction, for payments made over the phone and at fairs
- Online transactions via our website are processed through Paypal
- I may, on occasion, send personalised email messages with news of specific interest.
What I don’t do with it…
- I do not send regular newsletters on a subscription basis, should this change in the future you will be asked for your specific permission to opt-in
- I never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you would like to know about your information, or wish to have it amended or removed at any time, please feel free to email me, Bea Thackeray at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, some technical stuff…
- Google Analytics is used to help analyse how users interact with this website. Google Analytics cookies collect standard internet log information, and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
- Cookies are used to enhance the user experience when visiting this website. Most web browsers automatically default to accept them. You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, please be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on the website.